Invest in Your Home ComfortMarch 10, 2021
Warmer weather is right around the corner in Rhode Island, and soon spring will be here, and you’ll get to say goodbye to colder weather for a few months. Are you still using a clunky, old, loud air conditioning window unit? There are better options! Continue reading Hope Energy’s blog post to learn more about the benefits of upgrading your air conditioning equipment in the Rhode Island area.
Advantages of a New A/C
Now that you’re home more often, you should invest in your home comfort with a new air conditioning installation. At Hope Energy, we have mini-split ductless A/C systems and central A/C systems that can bring you comfort and keep you cool all summer long. There are plenty of benefits to getting a new installation. Learn why you should invest in your home today.
Benefits of a New Central A/C System Install in RI:
- Complete, even cooling distribution throughout your entire home
- If you already have ductwork in place for your heating system, the installation of a central A/C system can be half the cost!
- Compatibility with programmable thermostats for maximum control of how much your cooling system operates
Benefits of a New Mini-Split Ductless A/C System Install in RI:
- High efficiency for your energy savings
- Compact, ductless design for homes with or without ductwork in place
- Individual zoning to better control your cooling room by room
- Quiet, effective operation for your convenience
Invest in a New Heater or Generator in Rhode Island
How did your heating system perform over the winter? Now would be a great time to replace your heating equipment, so you’re ready when winter comes back around. With a new heating system, you’ll get the advantages of having major fuel savings, improved energy efficiency, reduced risk of breakdowns, and greater peace of mind! Consider a new heating install today.
Do you rely on a generator as a backup when the power goes out after a bad storm? Keep your family safe and comfortable by investing in a new generator this year. Bad storms and power outages happen all the time, and the power can go out for any reason. Be prepared with a standby generator! There are tons of advantages to getting a generator. You can set it and forget it and connect to your fuel supply to have an automatic power backup during outages.
- Heating or cooling equipment power means no more stressing about storms of any kind
- Power to lights and communication methods so your home can function normally
- Plumbing and refrigerator power: never worry about toilets not flushing or groceries going bad
Contact Hope Energy for Expert A/C Installations
At Hope Energy, we are your home comfort experts! Contact us for a quote when you’re ready to install a new air conditioner, heating unit, or generator. We look forward to hearing from you.