Stop Giving Your Heating System the Cold ShoulderJune 7, 2021
You protect your home, your car, and your health with coverage measures. Why not your Rhode Island home heating system? A service plan is the best way to protect your heating equipment and your wallet. In the event of a breakdown, you can rest easy knowing that you have access to the best service at the best rates to get your equipment fixed in no time. Here’s a peek into why every Rhode Island homeowner should enroll in service plan coverage from Hope Energy.
What’s Included in Hope Energy Heating Service Plans?
Various levels of coverage are available for a wide range of home HVAC systems. That way, each homeowner can find a plan that matches their unique protection goals and budget. Whether your heating system is brand new or a decade old, it’s important to have a technician come to your home for routine system maintenance. Luckily, regular maintenance is just one of the benefits of a heating system service plan. These cost-effective packages are designed to keep your equipment in top shape all year long. Our top-tier Gold Protection Plan includes the following advantages:
- Efficiency tune-up
- Up to $500 or up to $2,000 tank replacement coverage
- No charge for covered parts and labor
- 24/7/365 emergency service
- Greater peace of mind from season to season
What Are the Benefits of a Heating Service Plan?
- Increased Safety: While oil heat equipment is incredibly safe, like any home appliance, it should always be properly maintained to keep it functioning. Maintenance will help ensure that your system operates smoothly, and should an issue arise, your plan offers services to keep the heat on and your family safe when temperatures drop.
- More Cost Savings: Not only will an efficiently running system save you money on your energy bills, but our service plans also provide discounts on parts, labor, services, and more should your system require maintenance at any time during the year. Those savings can add up!
- Better Investment Protection: Heating systems are expensive. Investing in an affordable service plans and taking advantage of maintenance and service options will help maximize the lifespan of your equipment, saving you money down the road. Plus, our tank coverage credit of up to $500 or up to $2,000 will greatly reduce your out-of-pocket cost when your tank eventually needs replacement.
- Greater System Efficiency: Having regular heating system tune-ups ensure that your equipment will run efficiently and effectively through the peak winter months, providing warmth and comfort in your home during the coldest days of the year.
When fall rolls around, you’ll know that your heating system is in great shape! Plus, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re protected against the unexpected. Check out the details of Hope Energy’s service plans here and contact us to learn more about signing up to protect your home heating system.